The Allocations Committee meet every 6 months to review applications.
Kids funds are allocated to eligible consumers with the following conditions:
- The degree of need, both financial and therapeutic, of the consumer.
- Priority is given to corrective and preventative aids.
- Consideration will be given to applications not funded by Enable NSW.
- Items not eligible for funding through Enable NSW will be considered including communicators, vehicle ramps and hoists, installation of equipment provided by Enable NSW, modifications/repairs to equipment not provided by Enable NSW.
- In view of the limited funds available, previous allocations to individuals will be taken into consideration.
- Part funding of items may be considered by the Committee.